Solid-insulated compact panels КРУ-Т are designed to be used in public and industrial energy systems of the secondary distribution up to 12KV.
It has a modular design allowing to line panels up manufacturing an RMU equivalent, inter alia adopted for Smart Grid duties and, on the other hand, easy customisation of the switchboard and its extension upon customer request with the required quantity of feeders and chosen protection relay terminals as well.
Personnel safety is brought about by logical mechanical interlocks preventing maloperation and also by SF6-free combined switching device having a clean air as an insulation medium. As a result, an owner does not have to incur the extra costs involving in the following procedures:
- Periodic inspections and maintaining the required insulation level of SF6 gas.
- Avoid additional safety measures when compact panels КРУ-Т are used in a public location, such as residential areas and shopping centres.
- Low end of life disposal cost. This eliminates also worries about future regulations.
|Rated voltage, kV||10|
|Maximum designed voltage, kV||12|
|Rated current, А||630|
|Rated short-time withstand current, kA||20|
|Rated making current, kA||51|
|Rated breaking current, kA||20|
|Rated duration of short circuit, sec:|
|– of main circuit||3|
|– of earthing circuit||1|
|Withstand voltage level, kV:|
|– rated power frequency 50 Hz withstand voltage||42|
|– rated lighting impulse withstand voltage 1,2/50μs||75|
|Mechanical endurance, number of cycles «closing–pause–opening» at no load:|
|– earthing switch||3000|
|Electrical endurance at rated breaking current:|
|– number of cycles «О»||25|
|– number of cycles «CO»||13|
|СProtection index of the sealed tank with combined switching device||IP67|
The compact panel КРУ-Т has a combined switching device within a solid-insulated tank with IP67 protection index. It integrates all the necessary functions:
- earthing switch within a sealed tank with air at atmospheric pressure;
- switch-disconnector using vacuum interrupters.
The current transformers are placed in the cable compartment along with cable connections positioned at the same front side of the compact panel.
The combinations of compact panels КРУ-Т assigned for one-end radial or open-ring network are shipped with maintenance-free busbar system and integrated self-powered protection relays.
- Eenvironmentally friendly (SF6 free).
- Low service costs and cost of disposal.
- Modular design allowing a possibility of extension.
- Smart Grid applications.