The Volga metal-clad switchgear is designed for distribution of 6 kV (12 kV) three-phase a.c. electric power in networks with isolated- or impedance-grounded neutral.
The Volga metal-clad switchgear can be used both on the primary and secondary electric power distribution levels. The switchgear is a good choice for utility and network companies, industrial enterprises and infrastructure facilities.
Advantages of Volga metal-clad switchgear:
- Aluminum enclosure with galvalume coating is divided into functional compartments with separate channels for bleeding excessive pressure to provide protection of the personnel against internal arc short-circuits.
- Operating safety of Volga metal-clad switchgears is provided by a system of integrated interlocks complying with the relevant Russian and international standards.
- Simple installation and adjustment due to the easy access to the cables and bus bay fastening locations.
- High reliability of the structure and equipment included into the Volga metal-clad switchgear minimizes the repair and maintenance costs.
- Auxiliary circuit wiring laid in metal conduits provides its protection and high noise immunity.
- Wide range of domestic and foreign-made power circuit breakers used in the switchgears provides great flexibility of possible technical solutions.
- Inspection windows and LED lighting devices that do not require replacement during the whole service life provide easy visual inspection of the switchgear inner space.
- Use of transformers with flexible leads of the secondary winding makes unnecessary tightening of screw connections.